Friday, December 26, 2008

Bridesmaids' Attire

Dresses: You can choose any dress from David's Bridal in the color, truffle. Length, neckline, and fabric do not matter to me. And, if more than one person ends up with the same dress, we'll just space you out in the line-up. However, I do ask that you do not choose Shanna or Bethany's dress style, since they're the MOH's, I want them to have their own styles. :)

I'll keep the following running list, as dresses are chosen: Shanna: Style F12723 Bethany: Style F13185 Abby: Style F13291 Megan: Style 83312 Jessi: Style 83479 Erin: Style F13408 Christy: Style 83468

If you decide to order online, the discount code is: 0181RWD4

Shoes: You can wear whatever shoes you'd like. However, please don't wear boots... :) Keep in mind that the flowers will be in shades of oranges and reds. Some ideas for colors: brown, gold, copper, bronze. I've also recently heard teal mentioned. For more ideas: http://talk.theknot.com/BOARDS/Main_frame.aspx?page=ShowPost.aspx?PostID=59439037

Note: I'll have something for you in case it's chilly, so don't worry about getting jackets, shawls, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment